Breathe Easier with Our Indoor Air Quality Services & Products Throughout McKinney, TX and Surrounding Areas
Have you ever walked into a room where the sun was shining across the floor and noticed little motes of dust dancing in the light? It’s quite pretty, but it’s also not great for your health or comfort. Airborne contaminants like dust contribute to all kinds of problems by lowering the indoor air quality in a home. If you want to stay as comfortable and healthy as possible, you need whole-house IAQ solutions.
Adon Complete Air Conditioning and Heating offers comprehensive indoor air quality services throughout McKinney, Texas. Our comfort specialists are focused on serving you in the best way possible. That’s why we offer custom indoor air quality solutions to meet your specific needs, and we service all makes and models.
Types of Indoor Air Quality Solutions We Offer
We provide a full range of indoor air quality services, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning: Air ducts often serve as a haven for various airborne contaminants that lower both your indoor air quality and the efficiency of your climate control systems. We provide air duct cleaning services to help treat this issue.
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: Exposure to various airborne contaminants can cause all kinds of negative effects, including the flu and asthma. Air filtration and air purifier systems are designed to combat these effects by removing or neutralizing many of the contaminants found in the average home’s air. Which air purifier or filter is right for you depends on your individual situation, and it’s wise to consult with a professional before selecting one for your home.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: Airborne contaminants are not the only things that can lower your indoor air quality. Humidity imbalances are also responsible for many issues with indoor air quality. We offer Trane’s humidifier and dehumidifier systems to help correct your indoor humidity issues. The Trane line is known for its high reliability and superior performance, which is why we recommend them to our customers.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: Heat and energy recovery ventilators are systems designed to keep fresh air flowing into the home without compromising the climate control inside. They accomplish this by running both the ingoing and outgoing air through a heat exchanger, where they equalize each other’s temperature. Energy recovery ventilators have the added ability to preserve a humidity balance in the home.
- Trane Products: With energy efficiency and environmental impact at the core of our company values, it only makes sense that we would go with Trane products for many of our customers’ needs. Trane has a sterling reputation for reliability, affordability and energy efficiency. That’s why we’re an authorized Trane dealer and highly recommend their products.
Trust Us With Your Indoor Air Quality Needs
It can be tough to gauge just how good or bad your indoor air quality is at any given time. Most homeowners aren’t even aware that they have an indoor air quality problem because they don’t connect their symptoms with the air in the home.
If you have reason to believe that your indoor air quality is poor, schedule us to inspect your home as soon as possible. We’ll make sure that your indoor air quality is as healthy as possible, whether that requires a duct cleaning or an air purifier installation. Contact Adon Complete Air Conditioning and Heating today for service in Allen, Frisco, McKinney, Melissa, North Plano and Sherman, Texas.