High-Efficiency Commercial Geothermal Repair, Installation and Maintenance Services – McKinney, TX and Surrounding Areas
A lot of commercial building managers tend to focus on the same kind of commercial HVAC configuration that residential homeowners do, with one dedicated to heating and one dedicated to cooling. That works fine in most cases, but it isn’t the only option available to you. If you haven’t considered what a commercial geothermal system can do for your building, you should.
Adon Complete Property Solutions offers comprehensive commercial geothermal services throughout McKinney, Texas. Our expert comfort specialist can design and implement high-efficiency geothermal solutions to meet your specific needs. Customer service is our top priority, along with cutting energy costs and helping the environment. If you need a commercial geothermal system installed, repaired maintained or replaced, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
The Benefits of Commercial Geothermal Systems
Commercial geothermal systems have a lot to offer in terms of benefits. As is the case with all heat pumps, a commercial geothermal system is able to act as both a heating and air conditioning system by reversing its refrigerant flow. This makes it quite a tempting prospect for building managers who are looking for a way to cut operating costs. Some of the other benefits of geothermal systems include:
- Saves Space: A geothermal system should be all that you need to keep your building cool in summer and warm in winter, rather than relying on two different climate control systems for different seasons. Most of its components are buried underground and out of sight!
- No Combustion Required: Commercial geothermal systems are also quite a bit more energy efficient than many commercial heating systems, since they don’t have to burn any kind of fuel to generate heat. This further helps to improve the energy efficiency of the system.
- No Reliance on Air Source Thermal Energy: Since the geothermal system relies on a subterranean pipe loop to gather its thermal energy, it’s more efficient than an air source heat pump in cold weather. Air source heat pumps have their efficiency drop the less thermal energy is available in the air around them. With geothermal systems, that’s never an issue.
If you need a geothermal system installed or serviced in your commercial building, we’re happy to help and offer excellent customer service in the process.
We Can Maintain Your Commercial Geothermal System
A commercial geothermal system needs professional services to stay up and running like any other HVAC system. There are two major professional services that can take advantage of: maintenance and repairs.
- Maintenance: Preventive maintenance provides your commercial comfort specialist the opportunity to isolate any potential issues with the system and resolve them before they have the opportunity to cause damage. If you’re careful to schedule preventive maintenance at least once a year, you can cut down on your repair costs and extend the life of your system at the same time.
- Repairs: If and when a problem does crop up with your commercial geothermal system, and it probably will at some point, it’s important that you call for repairs as soon as possible. The faster you can have your system repaired, the better off it will be in the long run.
Adon Complete Property Solutions offers comprehensive commercial geothermal services in Allen, Frisco, McKinney, Melissa, North Plano and Sherman, Texas. Contact us today for an appointment with a friendly comfort specialist.